Position is closed.
Software Developer - IT Team Leader - Performance & Infrastructure
We are currently looking for suitable candidate for the Software Developer – IT Team Leader – Performance & Infrastructure position. Our client is dynamic US based software development company with the newly established Research and Development Center in Brno.
Popis pracovní pozice
- Team Leader will be a low-level coder who by nature feels pain when the system performs poorly, is an extremely careful coder, and has excellent debugging skills. This role requires to love being in the guts of the system.
- Team Leader may not care as much about the end user/customer's feature set, but much more about performance, uptime, and reliability. When the production application/website is hurting, he hurts in his bones.
- 5 years product engineering experience with Java, Python or C/C++
- Extensive experience with Java Enterprise Application Server configuration, monitoring, and extensions.
- 3+ years experience with Deploying Large Production Java Enterprise applications
- 3+ years experience with diagnosing and tuning Java Virtual machines
- 3+ years experience with Apache configuration and custom modules.
- 3+ years experience with Linux
- 3+ years experience with scripting languages (BASH and Python).
- Extremely detail-oriented (all developers should have this quality, but this job requires extra attention to detail)
- Experience with managing a team of 3 or more engineers
- Experience with Agile programming methodology, including SCRUM
- Strong communication skills in English
- Valid work permit and/or permanent residency in EU is required.
- Chance to join an innovative company who just opened R&D center in Brno
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- An open minded working atmosphere
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Provide continuing education and professional growth
Kontaktujte násBarbora Kostrůnková